1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best TV for £500

Discussion in 'Home Cinema & Hi-Fi' started by Landy, 3 Jun 2010.

1. Landy

Hitman

I have £500 quid to spend on a new TV, going to be used for movies and TV, i've looked at all the main sites i can find like spicy meals etc and there are just so so many to chose from, I'm moving my current 37" Toshiba Regza full HD LCD TV into my bedroom to have my PS3 up here, so im going to have a new TV downstairs with just a blue ray player to play the movies on... and where Toshiba TV was i dont think would be able to accomadate anything above 40" so 40" is my limit.

I could probably at a push go £550, but would rather not as i had a set budget to redo my bedroom into an "entertainment centre" and im 600 off that budget with a new PC chair to buy.

Can anyone help?

p.s. thanks in advance

2. jellybeard999

Sgarrista

I was going to suggest the Panasonic TX-P42X10, but there's a 1080P S10 which might be worth some research.

Hopefully you can stretch the extra 2" as IMO plasma is where you want to be and they don't really come in 40".

3. grifgrif1

Associate

Just go for somethig from samsung !!!

4. Landy

Hitman

Is this OK?#

Did post the link to the store but then i realised the competitor thing

LG 42" PJ350 Plasma TV

£397 from the american owned second largest supermarket

Last edited: 6 Jun 2010