Best way to cool components in a Corsair Obsidian 800D

Associate
As title really. How would you go about cooling components in this case?

Would you do it all by air, all by water, or a mixture of the 2?

I am trying to plan a build and really like this case but do not know what to do about the cooling as I have heard that it does not perform too well with just air.

Please help.

Associate
by 1 review the air intake at the bottom is abit small and possible not good enough on stock fans so water cooling would be the best bet if you can. But if you want air cooling may have to look into xtra fans and what im doing with mine is now lookign for the best 140mm fan to go in the bottom for the best air intake. Been looking at a few fans you can see in this post i made. http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18060147
But as i dont have my pc set up yet to proove if its not tthe best for air cooling im doing my best to research abit and se what i need. Im going to replace the bottom 140mm fan, Have 3 akasa 120mm fans in the top of the case and most likely the UD5 overclocked bundle with the corsair H50. but intill i know fully hwat im dealing with and [pick the best intake fan not sure really. May have to try a few minor mods or such.

Back
Top Bottom