Best way to get over a binge session?

Man of Honour
Don't buy that amount of food in the first place. If it's not there you can't eat it. I can't understand what drove you to eat that amount by lunchtime, it really isn't that hard to stop eating unless you have a deeper rooted mental problem. If I couldn't stop myself from eating that amount (and lets be honest, you'd have to force that amount of food into you, it's not going to go in easy) I'd be on the phone making an appointment with my GP because there is a BIG mental issue there.

What you have just did is not the actions of a mentally healthy person. Go see your doctor and get some real help because IMO this is a bloody serious issue.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, it was meant to though. It's for your own good mate.

Associate
if he has lost 33% I would say he is now 15stone.

which is an amazing thing to do.
well done.

sod the binge session. you will feel rough tomorrow. tough!!!
it will be a gentle reminder as to why you dont pig out anymore :)

Soldato
OP
ok qestions...

yeah was 23 stone now 15.3 (before today :( )

i diet and work hard at the gym at least 8 times a week, doing various workouts.

my record at piazza hut is around 22 slices... not that good i know!

once ate 21 cream eggs in row :p

i did not buy the food, work had extra left from training... i cleaned up

Man of Honour
Am I the only one who thinks that this isn't a laughing matter? The guy obviously has a serious problem and doesn't seem to realise it :confused:

Crazy Fool, have you consulted your GP about this sort of thing before?

Soldato
OCdt Stringy said:
Just out of interest, when you say 20 sandwiches, do you mean 20 whole sandwiches, or are we talking retarded 'cut 1 in half and it's 2' sandwiches?

Either way it's pretty damn 'impressive' (for want of a better word).

Scuzi is right though. It'd be heartbreaking (for anyone) if you started putting on a lot of weight agian. I've always had weight issues (more paranoia than anything else) but know how hard it is to have self control sometimes. I think you should get some professional help regarding self restraint.

Soldato
Andelusion said:
Either way it's pretty damn 'impressive' (for want of a better word).
Well for all we know it could've been sandwich quarters (no it isn't 4 sandwiches) :D.
If it was 22 full sandiwches, I'd want to have my stomach stapled (or whatever it is), no one's stomach should be that large :s

Soldato
OP
Scuzi said:
Am I the only one who thinks that this isn't a laughing matter? The guy obviously has a serious problem and doesn't seem to realise it :confused:

Crazy Fool, have you consulted your GP about this sort of thing before?

my doc just said well done for losing the weight and changing my life, no one sees that i still have an issue, and just heaps praise all over me! i'm not fat anymore and i used to be... so know one sees the issues and laughs when i say, i still get hunger attacks!

Soldato
OP
OCdt Stringy said:
Well for all we know it could've been sandwich quarters (no it isn't 4 sandwiches) :D.
If it was 22 full sandiwches, I'd want to have my stomach stapled (or whatever it is), no one's stomach should be that large :s

around 20 bits of bread i guess.......plus luxery fillings ...... hmmm still hungry

Man of Honour
Crazy Fool said:
my doc just said well done for losing the weight and changing my life, no one sees that i still have an issue, and just heaps praise all over me! i'm not fat anymore and i used to be... so know one sees the issues and laughs when i say, i still get hunger attacks!

If you are telling your GP about these binge sessions and he's not helping you I'd advice you to change to a different doctor. You've achieved something that thousands, even millions of people across the world would love to achieve but just can't manage it. It would be a disaster if you piled the weight back on again.

Do yourself a favour and have a serious word with your current doctor or go see a new one. What it boils down to is that you are the one with everything to lose. If you don't take action it's nobodys fault but your own. Go get help and make all your effort worth while.

Soldato
OP
Scuzi said:
If you are telling your GP about these binge sessions and he's not helping you I'd advice you to change to a different doctor. You've achieved something that thousands, even millions of people across the world would love to achieve but just can't manage it. It would be a disaster if you piled the weight back on again.

Do yourself a favour and have a serious word with your current doctor or go see a new one. What it boils down to is that you are the one with everything to lose. If you don't take action it's nobodys fault but your own. Go get help and make all your effort worth while.

yeah your right, my house mate reckons it's cause i work so hard on my diet and fitness.. i just crack once a month!

Back
Top Bottom