Best way to get over a binge session?

Permabanned
Going from 23 stone to 15 is an amazing accomplishment (I wish I could lose even a fraction of that (17st just now)...kudos to you on that score. SO you obviously have the mental toughness to keep the weight off. I wouldn't imagine a bit of a binge once in a while is terribly unhealthy as long as you try and balance it out with a more sensible attitude the rest of the time. But yes, that amount of food is absolutely CRAZY and i'm suprised you can manage it.

Man of Honour
Don't really see the point in you posting here, telling us you're going to feel bad tomorrow and that you already feel guilty and asking for advice when you're keeping on eating anyway.

Associate
I wouldn't worry about it. If you feel like munching out again, remember how you felt last time and how guilty you felt. Just imagine the food is poisonous (works for some people).

If you can't resist it then you have problems :p

Man of Honour
OCdt Stringy said:
Just out of interest, when you say 20 sandwiches, do you mean 20 whole sandwiches, or are we talking retarded 'cut 1 in half and it's 2' sandwiches?
Oh God not this again :D

OP - go to your GP and don't let him go on about that you've lost wait. Impress upon him that "once you pop you can't stop" or similar. And if he doesn't see the issue, find a different GP :)

Man of Honour
You seem happy to binge out and eat all round you so why post here asking for advice? Have we just wasted our time by trying to give you serious advice?

Soldato
Well done on your weight loss, its a brilliant achievement. Takes Scuzis advice though and have a chat with someone about the bingeing.

As for todays efforts, dont beat yourself up about it. It's done now, forget it and move on.

Soldato
OP
no dude, i have a problem and i know that, i'm joking as it's how i deal with stuff..

why is it i can put hugh amounts away? i could still eat more now even though i do feel full... if someone gave me something i would eat it... my stomach has not shurnk with the rest of my body!

Soldato
OP
rs125 said:
Is it a case of you eat the foods that when your on your 2500 calorie a day diet you cant? ie food craving?

yeah i think so, my body won't let me lose the last 10pounds i need to too... i get so far and then have a day like today!

Back
Top Bottom