Best way to insure 2 cars for 1 person

Associate
Hi all

Well looks like im buying a second car tomorrow if all checks out fine with the car, but which is the best & cheapest way to insure both cars for my self and maybe a named driver.

Also I would only really be either keeping or running the second car for 6 months of the year (summer time as its a convertible)

Thanks in advance all :D

Associate
Admiral Multicar.

Had this for nearly three years now, their overall price for both my cars has always been cheaper than a lot of quotes for a single car for me.

Associate
I tried to get my G40 onto a multicar policy with Admiral, 10 minutes on the phone to a woman who barely knew what a car was only to be told no as I do the work on it myself.

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
I tried to get my G40 onto a multicar policy with Admiral, 10 minutes on the phone to a woman who barely knew what a car was only to be told no as I do the work on it myself.

:confused: I've never heard of someone being asked who does the work on a car when insuring it!

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Multicar actually would cost me more than having two seperate policies, when I did a speculative quote of keping both the '5 and buying a 350Z. Didn't really understand that.

Caporegime
I insure mine on two separate policies. I got Churchill to duplicate my (back then 7 years) no claims to the 2nd policy, and then started to build up NCB on both policies (I now have two certificates/renewals listing 10 years no claims).

Back
Top Bottom