Best wireless headphones?

Associate
I have a decent pair of Sennheiser HD600's and have done for quite a long time now.

Im just curious about the wireless range. Is there any wireless headphones that would beat the quality of what I have now? Or do I need to stay with wired headphones for the quality I am getting?

Soldato
danceMB said:
I have a decent pair of Sennheiser HD600's and have done for quite a long time now.

Im just curious about the wireless range. Is there any wireless headphones that would beat the quality of what I have now? Or do I need to stay with wired headphones for the quality I am getting?

Ditto to the other answer HD600s are pro cans theres nothing that comes close best wireless cans out there are still the philips 1500u models, there wireless surround cans and apparantly great sounding/imaging but nothing else comes close sadly.

+ there about 250 quid which is also the prob !

Associate
OP
I thought as much. Thats a shame as well as a surprise, as I thought that my Sennheisers might have been surpassed in some way due to it being a long time ago when I originally purchassed them. Looks like I got quite a bargain in the 1st place with those after all :D

Back
Top Bottom