Best Zoo?

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Yep, Chester is a top zoo.

Bristol is pretty good too.

BTW: If anyone is interested and live in the Swansea area. British Rail (or the train company anyway!) do a special day ticket to Bristol Zoo for £22. Includes return ticket from Swansea to Bristol, bus ticket from Bristol TM to Bristol Zoo and admission. Pretty good value for money.

Caporegime
Gilly said:
Or you could be said to be backtracking :)
:)

Leahfd said:
Ive only ever been to Twycross zoo, i never tire of going :)

elepmanapproves.jpg

Soldato
Usher said:
Take her to one of the safari parks ,Bewdley or Woburn & see the animals having a bit more freedom as you drive around

And laugh uncontrollably as a dirty monkey rips off your windscreen wipers and drops a load right on your sun roof :D FUN FUN FUN

Seriously though, ive never been to a Safari park and although I do not "agree" with Zoo's, I appreciate they do have a purpose to educate and protect certain species.

Soldato
last time we went to Bewdley safari park the Giraffes put their heads into our car after food pellets as you can open your windows in certain reserves, their fur is like velvet & they eat out of your hand. You get the option to bypass the monkey reserve if you want your car intact lol

Commissario
Depends where you are in the country and how far you want to travel.

My three suggestions would be Colchester, Chester and Monkey World.

The first two are about the same in quality as each other with Monkey World coming close behind them. They all have different qualities but I've now been to them all and had a fantastic time at all of them.

Obviously if you don't like monkeys/apes then Monkey World won't be of interest to you.

K.

Soldato
Chester Zoo gets my vote. Of course, if you want to see one of the most bizarre species known to man, Colchester Zoo is your place; the Essex, erm, "lady".

Back
Top Bottom