bet winning

Associate
anyone got any experience in sports football betting and can enlightened me how to make some money. it seems i got the worst luck in the world. i bet lower stakes £5 or £10 and go for 10 fold accumulators but no matter how many times i try it always seems to give me one wrong which is driving me nuts. i though it was just a matter of time before it would come off but it just seems to follow the same trajectory every time. i tried to go for 5 fold accumulator and it's still the same. i just don't get it

Soldato
Stop gambling? That will "make" you the money you are wasting on it.

Failing that, get good at matched betting, if you have the patience.

Soldato
Stop!

It's a mugs game

Even low odds lose. I was reading the silly gambling thread on here the other week. The one where you back bets with odds of 1.2

Well I did a dummy run where I picked odds at 1.02. Guess what, a good chunk lost.

The best one was a bet on a game with less than 8 goals. The odds were 1.01 so £10 bet would win 10p. The game ended 8-1

Caporegime
Stop!

It's a mugs game

Even low odds lose. I was reading the silly gambling thread on here the other week. The one where you back bets with odds of 1.2

Well I did a dummy run where I picked odds at 1.02. Guess what, a good chunk lost.

The best one was a bet on a game with more than 8 goals. The odds were 1.01 so £10 bet would win 10p. The game ended 8-1
Oi!, that was my thread. If you lost a chunk, you must have made a chunk first. Your fault for getting greedy :p

Associate
back in the day I used to do three away wins and I would pick the 3 widest odd teams each week. Stick a fiver on it and I would often forget about it. Over the years I won on average once a season and one of the wins was around 3k so i recon that covered about 15 years of bets. I also won a grand on a 200/1 bet a few seasons ago when Plymouth Argyle were rock bottom of league 2 and nearly made the playoffs, Cashed out a £10 bet at just over a grand at the time.

I think you are looking at betting all wrong, no one bets to make money at least I don't. I have a bet because when I am watching the football with the lads down the pub or even at home it makes the game a bit more interesting I am not looking for a profit, If it happens it happens. I don't go mental either a fiver here and there and I might have the odd scratch card or a few quid in the gambler in the pub. If I win I normally get myself something to show for the winnings rather than gamble it away again. Thing is I used to be really bad for fruit machines but at the time I was only responsible for myself so it was only me that was losing out, now I have a family and commitments I don't gamble to much because I have better things to spend it on.

Soldato
Use a betting exchange and green up. Lay the draw then observe the game and back and win or lose as the game progresses, not 100% certainty but it seems to yield good results.

Caporegime
I've given up on betting. Even picking two or three clear favourites to win always seems to make me lose. Stick that money in shares or something.

Caporegime
anyone got any experience in sports football betting and can enlightened me how to make some money.

Absolutely!

I make £1m a month using this one simple strategy I found out all by myself, I advertise it on Facebook because although £1m a month is a lot, the additional £9.99 monthly fees you'll pay on top of my £1m is the difference between beans on toast and hand-reared, massaged, sous vided Wagyu. For that £9.99 I'll share my strategy with you and you can also make £1m a month, just find my ad on Facebook :)

Thanks <3

Soldato
Oi!, that was my thread. If you lost a chunk, you must have made a chunk first. Your fault for getting greedy :p

haha, yeah it was! No, I never put any real money on. I just filled in the online betting slip and got a screen grab.

I'm not generally a lucky person at the best of times though. I've had some serious betting fails. Barcca were on a winning streak till I put a bet on lol....but seriously, who would have though a game could end up with 9 goals lol

Caporegime
I used to do weird accumulators which used to drive my bookies nuts.

It was basically 4 groups of 4 matches and selecting consecutive pairs in each group of 4 which is then permeated with all the other groups of 4.

Was 81 lines from memory and used to put 10p or 20p per line on

Unless i picked some really stupid matches are was really unlucky I used to win something every week. And there was always the chance that all 81 lines paid out

Soldato
Gambling is gambling. The house always wins.
I once worked with a guy who said he made good money from betting on F1. However, while talking about that he said that he was in a battle with some of the online bookies as they simply closed his account and refused to pay out when it was clear he was consistently winning.
So, the house wins until they don't and then they might close your account down :D. You'd have thought the profit they make from the consistent losers would make up for the occasional person who does make money from it but I suppose mayb ethey assume if you're winning then there's something wrong as the odds are stacked against everyone from doing this

Back
Top Bottom