BF2 causes reboots at 220+ FSB

Associate
Got my FSB up to 220, running around 2.6GHZ, HTT is at 800MHZ, giving the memory all the voltage this mobo lets me, during gaming the CPU levels at 40c max i guess, but for some reason the PC eventually just reboots after a few minutes of playing BF2, have i reached my limit? or has this memory had enough of running at 220 lol

Soldato
Battlefield 2 is a very good stability tester i think, sometimes your system will be stable for hours on prime 95 etc but when you try to play this you will find it crashes.
As people have said try and lower your divider.

Sam

Permabanned
I have issues with BF2 as well. I have ran memtest on my RAM for 12 hrs+ with no issues (220Mhz 2, 3, 3, 6 1T) CPU at 2400 Mhz

My temps under load are <45'c but i can gaurentee that BF2 will always crash.

Permabanned
malc30 said:
BF2 does Not like clocking simple as that.
People have a hard enouth job getting it running at default let alone after a clock.

I had seen various post on other forums to that effect. Im pretty sure my system has some more in at but good old BF2 is stopping me!

Associate
id look into the memory

EDIT just seen his specs also maybe ure psu isnt up to the job a generic 600 watt with that gfx card i think it will be getting owned the power supply id try get a performance one in and see if that does the job

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom