• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

bfg 7800gt problem

Associate
When i first installed windows the screen is all blurry and i have to change the refresh rate to 75 hertz,just tryed to play a game and it reverts back to 60 hertz, any ideas
thanks

Associate
OP
ichabod crane said:
try some different drivers, i use 84.2 it seems stable enough... i use a modded one from tweaksrus

i tryed that,still no luck! its on a game called dellware st.john,its a nighmare! could it be a hardware problem?

Associate
OP
monkeybutt said:
Does it happen in all games etc? Sounds like a driver issue. I would do a complete driver removal, reboot and install latest drivers.
ill give that a try,thanks. what puzzles me is when i do a clean install of windows its all blurry and i have to change the refresh rate.it never used to do that!

Back
Top Bottom