• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

BFG most awesome company ever!!

Permabanned
You should be okay, registration did not become mandatory until Q2-Q3 2008.

It may take sometime as GPU stocks are very low.

Im still waiting for them to send me my 285 OCFU, been over a week now, must be the longest BFG RMA I have ever had.

been waiting 3 weeks now

Associate
My 2nd replacment arrived back at BFG monday, not heard anything yet.
Fingers crossed this all gets resolved soon and I can move on. It'll be 4 months tomorrow since I 1st contacted BFG about my 8800gtx.

Associate
BFG Wales confirmed that the replacement for my busted 9800 GTX OC has been issued from the USA and should be with me by next week. Does anyone have any ideas what card I might get in return?

Associate
Tried my x850xt last night and all the graphical problems disappeared, so I'm 99.99% sure that the 8800 is kaput. Have sent the details to tech support requesting an RMA - hopefully will get a response quickly.

No gaming for a while then it seems :(

Associate
Quick update.

Got an e-mail response very quickly asking me to call in to arrange an RMA. Rang the number on the website for non-US customers and spent 20-25 mins on hold. When I finally got through I explained the problem, gave them my mobile number and confirmed my details (had already registered them earlier that day through the website). I was then told I'd get an RMA e-mail and to just follow the instructions and that was that.

E-mail arrived containing a link to a web form where I had to enter my mobile number. After a few false starts with it not recognising it my g/f suggested removing the first 0 and that worked. I then got a 3 page form to print out and use to send the card to BFG Europe in Wales, 1 to put in the box, 1 to put on the box and 1 to keep. Will be posting it via special delivery today.

Slightly peeved that I've already spent at least £5 calling the USA, especially as the actual talking to someone part took about 2 minutes, but at least I've got an RMA!

Associate
Why did you phone them? Just send their tech support an e-mail.

http://www.bfgtech.com > Support > Contact Support. Easy. ;)

That's actually exactly what I did first. I filled out the web form giving them all the info it asked for but I got an e-mail back telling me I needed to phone in. Would have been nice to set it all up by e-mail but never mind, as long as I get a replacement then it's no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom