• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

BFG most awesome company ever!!

Soldato
I hope peoples cards are actually dying and not people breaking them on purpose as it would be a shame is BFG was being taken advantage of for offering such a good warrantee service.

Permabanned
I hope peoples cards are actually dying and not people breaking them on purpose as it would be a shame is BFG was being taken advantage of for offering such a good warrantee service.

yes i agree and they will soon change there warranty policy and it will be ruined for everyone...only RMA if your GPU dies otherwise you are messing it up for yourself in the future;)

Associate
Well, my RMA has now been updated to say that they received my card yesterday so so far so good.

Hopefully it won't be too long before I get a replacement, Left 4 Dead 2 is all pre-loaded, unlocked and ready but I can't play it yet. Bah!

Permabanned
i recieved one of my gtx 295s after rma and it broke within 3 days,so i guess i recieved a poor refurbished one...back to rma process:mad:

Associate
Well, my RMA has already been processed and shipped via fedex! Should arrive on Monday!! :eek:

Wait and see what turns up but very impressed so far :D

Associate
I must admit i never actually heard a bad thing about BFG i will be buying myself a BFG video card once the new top end Geforces are out sorta fed up of the ATI drivers now...

Associate
They were a top company for me to. When one of my 8800gt failed i dreaded the RMA process. Especially when they didnt have a phone number to contact them. But i sent it back and had a new card in 5 working days. The catch is that the post man apologised and said there was an error in their office so had been stuck there 2 days longer than it should have been! So from sending the faulty card back i had a brand new card within 72 hours. Will definitely buy BFG nx time i go back to nvidia.

Associate
Fedex man has been and gone and I am now in possession of a 9800GT OC to replace my dead 8800 GTS 320.

Not quite the upgrade the OP got but no question it's a better card than my old one. Pretty prompt service too, just 11 days since I requested the RMA to actually having the replacement and 4 of those weren't working days. Assuming it works when I plug it in later, I've got to say excellent service from BFG. :)

Quick question though, now I have this new card do I get a new 10 year warranty for it? And if so do I need to register it?

Back
Top Bottom