Biggest Movie Mistakes

Soldato
Raist said:
http://www.nitpickers.com also. I love how they debate the errors. :D

:D

About Commando:-

Nitpick - 'When Matrix manages to get a steel pipe through Bennet's Body, there should have been a chunk of flesh busting out of it before any steam could come out.'

Answer - 'How do you know that? Push a pipe through some meat sometime. You may just rip it with the pipe coming through. It is much harder to get the pipe to punch a circle of meat in the shape of the pipe.'

Methinks they're over analysing Commando. :p

Man of Honour
Out of all those, how many did you actually notice while watching the films though?

Most films have continuity 'goofs' (I'm suprised Top Gun hasn't got a mention yet), however the vast majority of them don't matter one iota in terms of our enjoyment of the film as a whole.

King King would be an exception, however. That has a ridiculously poor standard of publishing.

Soldato
I noticed in Interview With The Vampire the other night that in one scene they're both covered in blood around their mouths and suddenly they're not.

Caporegime
I spotted 2 in the Matrix.

When they are on the elevator, and they cut the line, it falls and the cool slow-mo fire explosion happens, distracting from the fact that they got to the roof on the pulley of the elevator, and they would have either crashed into the top, or not reached the roof if the elevator hit the ground before they got to the top.

then, a bit later, Trinity put a gun to the side of the agents head, but when she fires, it dead centre of his forehead.

Soldato
Enter the Dragon - In a courtyard scene near the end Bruce Lee is repeatedly kicking someone in the head and when the guy goes down, one of the extras in the background gives off the biggest grin - rather like this = :D

Rapid Fire - at least I think it's this film. Brandon Lee gets knocked over in the street and quite clearly falls onto a conveniently placed mattress.

Terminator 2 - When they are being chased by the T1000 in the viaduct thingy. One moment the the Rig's Front windows gets smashed, the next it is fine again.

Back
Top Bottom