1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bike licence questions

Discussion in 'Motors' started by R0Z4G, 15 Mar 2010.

  1. R0Z4G


    Joined: 30 Jun 2008

    Posts: 495

    i have a full ukdriving licence held for about 5 years
    and my mate is getting one of them road legal pit bikes 50cc things

    now do i have to take a cbt to ride this or can i ride it on my full uk licence ??
  2. isset


    Joined: 16 May 2003

    Posts: 444

    Location: Surrey

    you've only had your license 5 years so CBT required (no CBT if you got your license before Feb 2001 or around that time)