Bikers Youtube thread

Soldato
Feels strange seeing the videos from the UK with cars on the road! Suppose I've been away for a few years now and forgotten how much traffic there is. I can go for a ride here and only come across a handful of cars - tis bliss!

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Was the stand not down properly then ?

I did like your reaction though & you looking around to see if any of the neighbours were watching. :p

Bit fast out of the jitty at the end though over that pavement, Tut tut. :D

Associate
Thank god for the bush and crash bungs! ;)

..i've fallen into a bush many a time too. (... OK, i'll get my coat.)

:D I would it was that kind of bush, probably would've had a happy ending!

The path is on a slight slope (as you can see I live on a hill) and I think that in the process of getting off the bike I moved it forward enough to be vertical rather than forward so the bike managed to vibrate its way forward and fall over. Lesson learnt, I certainly won't make that mistake again!

I did get a lot of footage that day but I wasn't in the best of moods so I'm not sure uploading it is a particularly good idea :rolleyes:

Also got some footage of the first ride on my DRZ, bit of a shock to the system given that I've always been on either an RS125 or R6

Last edited:
Associate
Couple of videos from my last track bike...

Hope the photobucket links work ok for these 2, the expensive red bike wasn't mine by the way but it sounded great!

Soldato
Been waiting for a decent video of the MT07 with the optional Akra fitted, and with the DB killer removed. Sounds bloody awesome!! :D

Saw one in the flesh at the weekend (sans Akra) and they look a lot nicer in person than they do in pictures, the tank is quite long - they look pretty good actually. Can see these coming onto the used market at near to/under £5k with ABS and the £800 akra fitted soonish, bloody bargain. Would make for a seriously good first bike...

But then again, you can pick up an MT-09 about £5.5k.... :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
Set your recorders, Monday at 9pm on ITV1 a program called 'Road Rage Britain: Caught on Camera' will feature my crash video at some stage, no idea in what context its going to be used though :D

Unless I missed it it wasn't on there !
I endured that rather crap program just to watch a clip that I've seen on here anyway and it wasn't on it...go figure.

Back
Top Bottom