Bite too high on clutch

Soldato
The bite in mine is high as well, i think its a trait of the Focus tbh. It was the same in the Mk1 Focus i learned in as well.

I also drove a 2006-7 Focus and the bite on that was a lot lower, might have been due to the low mileage though. Also noticed it was almost impossible to stall compared to the Mk1 i was leaning in.

Arc

Arc

Associate
The bite is quite low on my focus but then again the clutch drags slightly, another st "feature" ;).

Soldato
The Ford Fusion 3 I drive around has a relatively low bite, at least compared to my instructors vehicle I use to drive the last 4 months - Nissan Almera, was so high I learnt to have a delicate left foot control (and a hard right foot thanks to the rather powerless accelerator)

Soldato
[TW]Fox;11248838 said:
Should be nowhere near needing a new clutch at 50k. If it is then it further highlights the pointlessness of buying low mileage cars.

Don't complain you would not be driving the car you are today if people were not ignorant. Mileage i and age are the only things people who are not into/don't understand can judge the quality of a car by. Yes it's really stupid but hey at least it means the rest of us get a good deal!:p

Soldato
OP
Don't complain you would not be driving the car you are today if people were not ignorant. Mileage i and age are the only things people who are not into/don't understand can judge the quality of a car by. Yes it's really stupid but hey at least it means the rest of us get a good deal!:p

Let me just say now I didn't buy the car because of the low mileage :D

Back
Top Bottom