Bizzare Car accident (pics)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
[TW]Fox said:
What I find particularly sad, though, is that it appears you actually turned around and drove back the other way to get more photographs of a car accident :confused:
What's sad about that? I think it's quite thoughtful of him to take the time to share this quality cockup with us so we can laugh longer.

Associate
lukechad said:
Too much confidence and too little skill, must have been going some to do that.

As well as the above, how about driving too fast & too close in the left lane, cars in front stopped. The driver panicked and swerved to go around them. Caught the front nearside against the car in front which caused the back end to spin around and up onto the railings?

Will we ever know the truth?

Soldato
I aint no expert, but sheering the wheel off like that, he must have been going some as its a 30MPH? Idiot! waste of such a nice car. Embarrassing for him/her though.

Soldato
Its just coming off a roundabout there, so probably floored it up the road, nice straight dual carriageway but plenty of sideroad entrances. Hope that wasn't at rush hour, the Haudagain is busy enough as it is!

Soldato
cymatty said:
What i find funny is the bus in the background of the first pic, which has written on it all the hits. :D :o

Hmmm yeah, "All the hits", absolutely totally hilarious!!!

OMGZ HAARHARHARHARH111 :p

I once came around a sharp bend to see a BMW parked on top of one of those plastic lights that are usually on islands in the middle of roads.

day0218.jpeg

God knows how it got up there, but it was certainly impressive!

Associate
Ive had a simiar crash before when I spun out at a bit of speed...my back wheels when spinning hit the kerb and this caused enough lift of the back end of the car to land my ass on top of a brick wall...just like the 350Z in the pics. Man..I felt like a dumbass! Its a possibility

Soldato
weescott said:
[TW]Fox said:
What I find particularly sad, though, is that it appears you actually turned around and drove back the other way to get more photographs of a car accident :confused:
I was just sent the pics over messenger. you know what people are like when they see an accident, they slow down to have a good look!

...then turn the car round to have another look :p

Back
Top Bottom