Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
The 3700x comes with The Outer Worlds, was about to get it on Amazon but that's a nice little bonus. I suppose it would be almost ungrateful to hope for a further price cut.

Caporegime
image.png

Associate
Also remember the Asus 5700 and 5700 XT cashback deals are active for purchases from next Monday (25th November), which will mean you can get a 5700 for £249, 5700 XT for £299 and a STRIX 5700 XT OC for £399, they all come with FREE Games also.

Hello there, it's Tuesday(early) and i don't see any ASUS 5700 / XT deals, am i missing something?
Thanks for a successful line-up, you're doing a great job here.

OcUK Staff
OP
There would be some irony in Black Friday deals running out before Black Friday.

We go early so if they sell out they sell out and as a business we have to go early to try and spread sales load otherwise doing so much business in one day literally brings our operation to a stop. Even though this Friday shall still be insane we find going early spreads it out a bit more easing pressure on warehouse and we find as a result we also do more business too.

Associate
We go early so if they sell out they sell out and as a business we have to go early to try and spread sales load otherwise doing so much business in one day literally brings our operation to a stop. Even though this Friday shall still be insane we find going early spreads it out a bit more easing pressure on warehouse and we find as a result we also do more business too.

No, that's cool. As a consumer, I appreciate having the extra time to approach things in a considered way rather than feeling pressured into a one day only event. I mean a discount is a discount whenever it's given.

But the irony would still remain.

Associate
I'm interested in this also. Am targeting the X570 Aorus Ultra

I might be able to stretch to an Ultra if a deal comes up, but honestly I'd settle for the Elite as my it's doing a good job in my friends build. Already pushing my finances with that 32GB Corsair ram deal I pulled the trigger on last night :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom