1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blackberry 8520 Themes

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by Noel Gallagher, 7 Jun 2010.

1. Noel Gallagher

Mobster

Where is the best places to get free themes? Good ones too ;) I've been searching for ages and i can't find anything decent :/

Ta

2. Yas786

Caporegime

Try crackberry, link is in my sig.

3. Noel Gallagher

Mobster

I was looking through theres, I have that superstore app but I dont really like any of them :( either that or they dont work on my phone lol

4. Yas786

Caporegime

Well they have a 8520 theme forum within crackberry....should be something in there for you..other than that i dont really know...if you want you can post a thread asking if someone can make one for you??.

If you fancy doing one yourself then download the BB theme software which will give you the tools to make one yourself.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/developers/themes/devtools.jsp

5. Noel Gallagher

Mobster

thanks pal :)

i wouldnt know what to ask for, i just like the look of themes and be all like :O then realise it's not free/not for 8520/ or just doesnt work :/

6. Yas786

Caporegime

Well like i said try the 8520 theme forum in crackberry...they are meant to work with the 8520 but some might have a few bugs...but thats your best bet though.

7. Noel Gallagher

Mobster

Ahh I like the forum alot more thanks! :)

I just need os 5.0, some of the themes require it but it seems t-mobile havent yet released it. :\

8. Yas786

Caporegime

Oh i thought the 8520 came with OS 5??...well if you want you could upgrade your firmware to any of the official OS 5 for the 8520...it doesnt have to be a tmobile offical one mind you.

Again crackberry forums will give you the info that you need to do a OS update.

But have a look here for the latest OS5 for 8520: http://forums.crackberry.com/f143/n...-681-singapore-tele-east-asia-english-475237/

And look here for instructions on how to install the OS properly: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/proper-upgrade-downgrade-procedure-53359/

Just follow the instructions step by step and you shouldnt have any problems...im always updating my OS whenever a new one comes out.

9. Noel Gallagher

Mobster

Cheers :)
    Yeah my bb is like 2 weeks old, everything on phone needed updating

10. Yas786

Caporegime

No worries...if u have any problems then just post up at crackberry...they are a helpful lot there.