blackberry email question

Soldato
I've got a little problem with my blackberry bold 9000. I can send and recieve emails fine but it doesnt actually mark the emails that i have read as read. So when i log on to my inbox via pc instead of having 0 unread messages it shows 70odd each day. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Caporegime
Which email account are you using and are you on BIS or BES??....i have this problem with my Storm2 which has my hotmail account...if i read the email on my device then delete from my handset and mailbox it doesnt reflect on my hotmail inbox...sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt....but as its not my main email account it doesnt bother me so havent bothered to fix it.

Whereas gmail works perfectly fine on my 9700..i read on my device and it reflects on my inbox on my pc but it doesnt do it the other way ie read on my pc and then marks read on my device.

Only way i can suggest without a lot of info is to delete the mailbox from your device and set it up again...sometimes the settings get corrupted etc.

If that doesnt work...deleting and then re-adding the email account then get in touch with your provider and see if they can fix it from there end.

A new BIS update is due out soon for all networks which should fix most of the problems people are having although there arent many.

Back
Top Bottom