US: Blacklist

Caporegime
lol the season finale wasnt finished filming because of covid, so large parts of the episode are the worst looking computer graphics.

its like something from a 1996 adventure game

Soldato
lol the season finale wasnt finished filming because of covid, so large parts of the episode are the worst looking computer graphics.

its like something from a 1996 adventure game

You know, with a few clicks of your mouse you could have found out that it was done in the same style as The Blacklist comics.

Soldato
I didn't mind the cartoon elements. Thought it made for an interesting show, flipping in and out. Granted, given the option I would stick to normal, but thought it was okay. The the ending was a bit tame though...

Soldato
Personally I'm just glad they cared enough about the fans to put some effort in and finish the season off, which is more than most series did.
My only problem was that I ended up...
Shouting obscenities at agent Keane when she totally sided with Katarina :D

Soldato
I don't know if we need to keep spoilering, as it has aired, but...

Agreed, that's what I didn't like. All these years and she's apparently just turning her back on RR? Mind you, again why I think it's a bit tame, she could change her mind in ep 1 of next season for all we know!

Associate
Finally, caught up with this and saw the final episode, quite enjoyed the animated episode.

I think with the death of Brian Dennehy who played Dom and the shutdown they did a pretty good job of getting a final episode out.

Soldato
Just watched Ep4 and I'm really not sure about this show. Ep3 was the one though, really made me wonder if I should stop...

Seriously? Liz is going to use the bomb to try and blow Red up in a hospital? Not an injection, or even a gun... (the woman is right there with him after all, they didn't even and try and hide behind 'she doesn't have access to him' or anything.) No, stick a bomb to his bed and lets not worry if anyone else is hurt? One of the stupidest things I've seen on the show.

Soldato
Bit of a bump, but it really made me chuckle in the last episode where Red claimed he didn't know who, or what, Iron Man is. :D
Has it improved much?
I stopped watching the blacklist in Feb because I thought it had become rubbish and gone downhill a lot compared to the first few seasons.

Back
Top Bottom