US: Blacklist

Soldato
WOW! Just watched the second episode and it was one of, if not the best there have been to date. Lots of Red and Lizzie time in this one and the chemistry was fantastic.

It actually made me say Holy **** out loud :D

FTM

FTM

Soldato
the start to season 3 has been brilliant...so glad they are sticking with them as fugitives instead of rolling it all up in the first episode as if nothing had happened

episode 1 and 2 have been properly tense in some places

but reddington in that diner...brilliant!! the way they set it up then the reveal to the actual source of the sighting that got them all there...loved it

Soldato
I agree :)

Season one was amazing because it was fresh and just Spader, season two went off the boil a bit, as second seasons often do. Season three though is exceptional TV, they really changed gear and took a totally different direction. Now the names on the list are not all enemies, they are just essential to Red's plans (good or bad) and we are seeing a lot more Red & Lizzie time in this season and that's a very good thing. I also like the way that Lizzie's ex is shaping up, he was pretty intense in the last episode.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Yeah, season 3 is definitely much better than season 2. I was starting to lose interest in season 2, but really enjoying season 3.

For the most part I enjoy this show. James Spader is amazing and the chick isn't too bad either, for completely different reasons :D

Hah! Could not agree with you more :D

Soldato
Thought season 3 so far has been fantastic. Can't wait for it to resume, seems like this show is flying under the radar for some reason, a lot of people are missing out.

Soldato
Season 3 brought me back to this, i just got sick of season 2 and decided to let it die there. After ep1 of season 3 was playing in the background while the missus watched it i found my self slowly being engrossed back into it, now im fully on board again!

Caporegime
Have to say I wasn't initially sold on the lead actress but she's really grown into the role. I will also say, and I suspect you'll all agree with me, the show would be nothing without James Spader. Gravitas in every line.

Back
Top Bottom