US: Blacklist

Soldato
Have to say I wasn't initially sold on the lead actress but she's really grown into the role. I will also say, and I suspect you'll all agree with me, the show would be nothing without James Spader. Gravitas in every line.

My thoughts exactly.

Tom has grown quite a bit too, really enjoying the show

Soldato
I don't think she's dead. I reckon it's all an elaborate ruse to get away with Tom and the baby. Let's not forget, the doctor is a sympathetic friend. Also, people were told not take her body to the morgue because "our people will deal with it". Besides, they needed a plotline that would allow Megan Boone to take maternity leave.

Last edited:
Associate
I don't think she's dead. I reckon it's all an elaborate ruse to get away with Tom and the baby. Let's not forget, the doctor is a sympathetic friend. Also, people were told not take her body to the morgue because "our people will deal with it". Besides, they needed a plotline that would allow Megan Boone to take maternity leave.

i was thinking the same, but to get away from red, put in place by mr kaplan (who seemed very upset with red) and nick

Soldato
I really enjoyed this week's episode, it needed something different after last week's goings on and making it just about Red and a mystery woman, miles from anywhere, worked really well.

Soldato
I thought it was quite an odd episode as we didn't really understand what the hell was going on until the end. Then you're left trying to remember what had happened, now knowing it was Liz's mother, or Red's memories of her.

Also, why are we now finding this out about Liz's mother, if she's now dead and won't be in the show? Or will she? Is it not a bit late?

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Good episode, doesn't say much for the rest of the cast that if they are completely missing the show improves a lot.

Associate
probably wrong.. Everything seems to point to red being liz's daddad.. The exchange between red and liz's grandad was very father in law/son in law esque!

Still not 100% convinced she's dead, although she is away having real babies so not much chance of her doing any filming in the near future.. Don't know how it will hold up without her to be honest..

The spin off with Tom sounds promising ☺️

Last edited:
Soldato
I was thankful when lizzy was killed off she was really starting to get annoying, tom has not any better. I want to see more of Red.

Without red I dont think the spin off will work that well.

Tom Keen is a bit annoying and just not that intresting to watch something made around him.

Soloman would be a better option.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom