US: Blacklist

Soldato
I don't think she's dead. I reckon it's all an elaborate ruse to get away with Tom and the baby. Let's not forget, the doctor is a sympathetic friend. Also, people were told not take her body to the morgue because "our people will deal with it". Besides, they needed a plotline that would allow Megan Boone to take maternity leave.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Late to the party on this.

Just finished season 1 and about 4 episodes into season 2.

Amazing acting from Spader just love his laid back style and damm he makes me want to wear aviators and a hat.

The downside to the show... the female lead. She is really not upto the standard of everyone else. Shame really.

Associate
Now I was thinking about where this could go the other day and here's one of my out there theories which actually sounds more plausible the more I think about it:

Red is infact a transexual and is Elizabeth's Mother. He used his resources to get the best sex change he could. How they get to that I don't know. I reckon Dembe knew Red as Katarina when Red saved him as Kat and now Dembe is still in love with Red but now a weird sort of love. Could be the swerve ball to him not being the Father but have intimate knowledge of him. When Red 'relived' Katarina's memories in the episode after Liz 'died' he was infact reliving his own as a Russian KGB woman. This could have been what he whispered to Constantin - maybe about some memory that the two of them shared that Red could never know unless he is actually Katarina.

I know, I know. It sounds ludicrous :D.

Associate
But Constantin knew Red when they were both younger?

So still watching this and really enjoying it. Some developments of my new theory - there was originally a Red Reddington but he died and then Katarina had the sex change and plastic surgery to become the new Red Reddington and carry on the criminal empire whilst keeping Elizabeth safe. Recruits Mr Kaplin as he trusts her with his and Liz's life. Hell I don't know anymore haha. If they cancel it without giving us a proper answer to everything I'm going to be ******

Soldato
I just watched the fall finale "Ian Garvey" and my god was it brutal and probably the best episode of the whole series.

I will forever think of this episode when I hear "The Sound of Silence" by Disturbed, so incredibly moving.

Soldato
If it was done in a more shocking way then there wouldn't have been time for the music and that was a huge part of the experience.

Personally, I don't think it could have been done any better.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
First few episodes were not very gripping, but it sure picked up like it usually does. Definitely a shocker the mid season finally. It was done well I thought.

Back
Top Bottom