US: Blacklist

Soldato
Is it wrong that I don't miss Liz anymore and think Tom is strong enough to carry the show forward.

I’m currently watching series two and am looking forward to Lizzy getting killed off now I know about it. She is terrible and seemingly thinks acting is using the two same gormless expressions over and over again.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
the thing I like about this show is they always have something up their sleeve...the show always seems to have direction, even if sometimes its misdirection!

other shows start strong then kind of get lost, I think this has hit high spots at different points in each of its seasons

Soldato
Yes they do, most would say this is not one of those occasions though. You could also argue, if you've only watched one season, you're not the best person to be judging the show :)

** EDIT ** In fact, generally you're also wrong about them watching any old crap. They will watch what is good in their opinion, which you might think is crap... which is different. As I said, there's a good chance if it's still going, your opinion is in the minority. :p

Soldato
Yes, and the people that watch it probably really enjoy it. My opinion might be different, but tbh I wouldn't judge it as I've never watched it. That's my point, it's all opinions, which everyone is allowed.

Soldato
The downside to the show... the female lead. She is really not upto the standard of everyone else. Shame really.
Ive been thinking the same since season 1, i'm glad tom is gone he was a bit of a useless character IMO.

One of the reasons I hated most of the final episode, you could tell everything she was doing.for some reason I think red already knows and is just playing along.

Soldato
After watching the latest episode I believe Raymond Reddington is
The dad who was raised Elizabeth the one Elizabeth shot

Soldato
It did chuckle a bit when they showed 'London' with some stock footage of the Thames and then a street that was clearly american but with an old Rover and Mini parked on the street.

I also think they're pushing things a little far now.

Something else I wondered about, the bag in the woman's belly apparently split, even though everything was double, if not triple bagged and the bag seemed fine when it came out?

Associate
It did chuckle a bit when they showed 'London' with some stock footage of the Thames and then a street that was clearly american but with an old Rover and Mini parked on the street.
Haha, that made me chuckle as well. If they cancel this show without answering questions I'm going to be tilted.

Soldato

Same here, but then I always notice **** like that when a US show tries to depict England. Can't remember which show it was, but I'm pretty sure it was Taken, but they had a hostage situation at an embassy in London and they were all darting about in left hand hand drive motors with European format reg. plates. And the 'British' ambulance they used looked nothing like one of our ambulances, but more like an American one that had been painted up.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Her acting doesn't improve, that and she is 2nd most annoying character in series (first reserve is for Breaking bad wife)

Back
Top Bottom