Blind faith

Soldato
To the man with the story about the kid and his motor neurons (Page 1)... If this had happened, for real and completely documented why is/was it not front page news all over the world. Surely if it were true doctors/scientists/christians all over the would would be extremely interested in such a development.

Achems razor springs to mind.

Man of Honour
Dolph said:
Excellent, I thought that was what you were thought and I completely agree. Was just testing you so I knew that you understood science can get you somewhere. :)

I'm very tired of the 'philosophy of science' that some people have that claims you can never prove anything, when quite clearly you can (To an extent ;) ).

Permabanned
dmpoole said:
The Bible does not say the Earth is 6000 years old - that was bad maths done by religious nutters about 200 years ago.
I came across this and thought of you. Tis the HTML output of a spread sheet used to calculate the age of the earth from a YEC's point of view. The historical date used to calibrate years into a date is the Exile from the North Kingdom of the Jews by the Babylonians, 597 BC.

By this reckoning creation occurrs in 4151 BC and the great flood in 2495 BC

For reference Ussher worked out a date of 4004 BC

Back
Top Bottom