1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blockbuster game rental

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by turtle3, 20 May 2006.

1. turtle3

Wise Guy

Do blockbusters do game rentals? Im thinking of renting a few games for the 360 and been googling about but only found services like games frenzy which you have to pay a £16 monthly subscription to and I dont really want the commitment and then the hassle of cancelling if I dont want it anymore,, Im 90% sure Blockbuster used to rent games, but last time I went in one was over 3 years ago, it was too much hassle parking up in town and walking to it,,lol. I was hoping to do it via post but on the blockbuster website theres no mention of game rentals, just dvd's..

2. cheets64

PermaBanned

No,I think you need one of the online ones lovefilm?

Screenselect

3. roboffer

Sgarrista

My local blockbuster does, including a limited stock of 360 titles.

4. turtle3

Wise Guy

Im sure in one of my old PC/360 magazines I had a one month free no obligation trial to this company,,, cant ******* find it now,, lol,, typical..

5. cokecan

Sgarrista

the blockbuster here has quite a few 360 titles in :) majority of some of the more decent titles at least

6. turtle3

Wise Guy

Cheers

Think ill check it out tomorrow should be quiet in town on Sunday, how much do they charge for rentals these days?

7. ic1male

Caporegime

Speaking of game rentals, has anyone tried that Swapgame.com site yet?

8. Nuclearbaggins

Hitman

yes i have, joined last tuesday on the 10 day free trial on the 1 game at a time(@9.99 per month) first game arrived on thursday morning NHL 2K6, im a bit bored of it it already going to send it back this week and see how long the second game takes to turn up.