Bloody Germans

Soldato
Ex-RoNiN said:
What a pathetic country it is. Their mentality drives me up the walls.
Bit of a harsh generalisation. Besides - unless you go out and start snorting up saliva, nasal secretions, and feces then there's not much to worry about.

Soldato
OP
cleanbluesky said:
You defer a simple task to 'authority' and then complain when they don't have a response you expect?

Did you expect Bird-Flu detectives to Quarantine the area while using the Bird-Flu-Mobile to direct their operation?

The government said, both in print and on TV, to immediately phone the police if one sights dead birds.

That obviously implies that some sort of measures are in place to deal with responses to reports of dead birds.

I would expect such a response, ASAP.

I would not expect them to sit on their butts for hours, then to come out and have a whinge for having to do their job and insulting my mother for no other reason than her being alert (unlike the morons who let their animals play with the carcasses; a cat in Rugen has caught birdflu now.)

This is a very serious pandemic in the making, you would expect them to be a bit more alert and professional about it.

It's not about deferring a "simple" task, its about removal of potentially biohazardous carcasses.

Bit of a harsh generalisation

I grew up there :confused:

unless you go out and start snorting up saliva, nasal secretions, and feces then there's not much to worry about.

We don't know for certain how it is transmitted from birds to other species.

Germany eh, not as pathetic as this **** hole of a country, now thats pathetic, they are lucky

I don't think so.

Soldato
When I saw the title I thought it was going to be about this. As for the Bird Flu topic in Germany, it doesn't surprise me in the least. It's not in the least bit unusual for governments to make announcements to the public without making sure proper procedures are put in place first. Not that I am condoning this sort of thing, but it's not that unusual.

Back
Top Bottom