Bluetooth Mighty Mouse

Man of Honour
BLIMEY!

I ordered one yesterday and it just arrived, they haven't even charged my card yet. That has got to be a first for Apple!:D

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

WOW :eek: Let's hope they forget and don't charge you eh? ;)

I must admit it depends what you order..

I usually get things 2 days, 3 days max. I tend to order Monday to be sure to get it the same week, but that is pretty exceptional!

Any thoughts on the mouse? How's the scrollwheel? There is reports of it being modifyed since the wired mouse was produced.

Man of Honour
EVH said:
WOW :eek: Let's hope they forget and don't charge you eh? ;)

I must admit it depends what you order..

I usually get things 2 days, 3 days max. I tend to order Monday to be sure to get it the same week, but that is pretty exceptional!

Any thoughts on the mouse? How's the scrollwheel? There is reports of it being modifyed since the wired mouse was produced.
I will try it later, I am at work at the moment using my Winblows PC (only for another month or so until I change over forever to Mac).

I did have a wired mighty mouse but went back to using my ordinary BT mouse becasue I didn't like the clutter fo wires. I never had a problem with my wired MM at all, in fact it was superb. :)

EDIT: Piccies
IMGP0688.jpg

It's laser you know!

Last edited:
Soldato
If they've upgraded it I might order one. I guess it would make sense to rethink the ball design after all the failures.

Has anyone else noticed this at the bottom of the mighty mouse page on the apple site?

Mighty Mouse © Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved.

:)

Man of Honour
Mark JB said:
If you have bootcamped into windows does this mouse have a right click ? :o
I think so but I wouldn't soil my Mac with inferior software like Windows so I will never know for sure. :p

Soldato
I guess it'll come in handy for people that want to get RSI without a cable in the way.

Out of 12 mac operators in the same building, precisely none use an Apple mouse with a fairly even split between logitech and microsoft (apart from the wierd bloke with a nasty beige Advent mouse).

Man of Honour
Big-Mac-Please said:
I just went to order one and they are £50!!!!!!!

Is it really worth that?? Seems a lot for a mouse, AJUK would you say it is?

Cheers
Is it really worth it? Not really. :p

My old wired Mighty Mouse worked perfectly well, as did my old BT standard Apple mouse. 50 notes is a lot to pay for a wire free desktop but my iMac is just so good looking I just had to do it justice with a wireless MM.

At the moment I would say I am still faster with my old single button mouse and demon keyboards shortcuts; Apple really got it right first time. However, we have to move with the times and Apple's attempt to address the heathens (Winblows users) with a mouse that mimicks the 1001 right click options they require works very well indeed.

In short, if you are happy with your current mouse, it isn't worth it but if you want the fuctionality in a mouse that matches your handsome Mac, there is only one choice.

Soldato
AJUK said:
...but if you want the fuctionality in a mouse that matches your handsome Mac, there is only one choice.
Exactely, get a G7. ;) :p

Seriously though, spending a lot on a mouse/keyboard/monitor is well worth it in the long run, it makes using a computer that much more comfortable and thus, more enjoyable. :)

Back
Top Bottom