BMW and M Power Owners

Man of Honour
Do I need to keep my head down in here as I've a series 2 gran coupe m235i coming in June?

You'll be fine as the only way that's happened is a mistake on the ordering system so I'm sure you'll be able to sort that and change it to the less awful looking M135i without issue :D

Soldato
You'll be fine as the only way that's happened is a mistake on the ordering system so I'm sure you'll be able to sort that and change it to the less awful looking M135i without issue :D
Why put a sporty engine in a bus:confused::cry:.

Edit nvm, thought you'd said a gran tourer:cry:. Isn't a 2 series gran coupe essentially just a 3 series:p.

Man of Honour
Isn't a 2 series gran coupe essentially just a 3 series

No, totally different car built on the 1 Series platform. I actually quite like the new 1 series platform and don't have the issue with it some BMW fans do but the styling of the 2 Series Gran Coupe is just strange :p

It'll be a great car, just don't look at it :D

Soldato
Don’t read Jason Cammisa’s review of the 2 series Gran Coupe on Instagram ;) Fortunately you’re not getting the FWD model.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/inte...ew-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe-2.html#post4872059
I tend to skim through reviews and trust my own judgment more. However I am sure there will be those who will come along and have their own view. The shape seems to polarise opinion but again it is my own that counts, to me it is different and that is good enough. Unfortunately hatchbacks just don't do it for me at all. But I can understand where the Bmw purists are coming from with front wheel drive...

Soldato
Really silly question but I’ve never ‘bought’ (well I’m not really buying. Deciding between a 3 year lease or PCP) a new car before but I’m starting to get fed up with my Golf and I quite like the look of the m135i and I’m happy with the monthly payments... is it quite straight forward to get a test drive? Very naive to the whole process but I guess asking to test drive a car isn’t something out of the ordinary

Caporegime
Really silly question but I’ve never ‘bought’ (well I’m not really buying. Deciding between a 3 year lease or PCP) a new car before but I’m starting to get fed up with my Golf and I quite like the look of the m135i and I’m happy with the monthly payments... is it quite straight forward to get a test drive? Very naive to the whole process but I guess asking to test drive a car isn’t something out of the ordinary
it should be. Rock up to a dealer during the week if you can, chances are you'll have a choice of salesman and ask lots of good questions. Have a play around on the BMW configurator and see what options you like. I'd also have a look through babybmw.net at some other m135i's and the colour options available.

Man of Honour
That's how they come isn't it :cry:

I don't think it has tinted lights (is that just the pic) or that lower splitter thing, and the M bits on the grille aren't really my thing (even on actual M cars).

The colour is ok but I think Audi's Nardo is still the best version of the 'primer grey' look.

Back
Top Bottom