Bomb Iran?

Associate
Or how about:

G) Mind our own ******* business and live and let live? Who the **** are we to dictate to anyone that they can or cannot have nuclear weapons?

The US can go **** itself too - arrogant *******!

* There, I feel so much better :p

You do make a goood point here. However, you reallly should add:

"And all those who want to bomb Iran/N.Korea or wherever should step up and join the armed forces and be prepared to do it themselves. That includes Neoni, who will not fill his trousers in any shape or form."

Caporegime
Bomb them back to the Stone Age... oh wait they're already there.

Ignorance aside you might want to do some research on Iran, it's not another backward country like Afghanistan or Iraq despite how it's portrayed in the media.

If anyone is still living in the stone age it's us in the west with our paranoid "kill or risk being killed" mentality.

Soldato
bomb. they are so so out of touch with modern life that it is simple dangerous to allow them to have them.

although bombing would solve nothing...

so theres really nothing we can do about it. but i still don't like the idea of it.

Soldato
F

Its none of our business. They are no worse than us or the americans.
Umm, except it wouldn't be down to the whim of one guy to deploy one somewhere.

Or how about:

G) Mind our own ******* business and live and let live? Who the **** are we to dictate to anyone that they can or cannot have nuclear weapons?

The US can go **** itself too - arrogant *******!

* There, I feel so much better :p

What is essentially a dictatorship headed by an extremist may be building a nuclear bomb, and you think we should "live and let live"?

Caporegime
Kill em all and let god sort them out, (no wait a minute. there is no god) i personally think iran is the next country inline for "regime change" we changed the regime in iraq. our former friend saddam, who the west supplied with all the best weapons to fight the iranians (chemicals included) he decides to invade kuwait. the west moves in to protect their oil in 1991, western armies go in. destroy iraqs military capability (including every facility that produced or researched chemical/biological weapons), that the western governments supplied, gulf war 2. the us and its allies invade iraq under the guise of searching for "weapons of mass destruction", knowing full well that iraq cant produce a tin of fly spray because all the weapons they had were destroyed in the first gulf war by the americans and the british.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Why hasnt Israel already bombed them? i mean they must be craping themselves at the thought of iran getting nukes.

Caporegime
Why hasnt Israel already bombed them? i mean they must be craping themselves at the thought of iran getting nukes.

Isreal already has nukes and a reliable delivery system, iran wouldn't dare touch them.

But one of the big reasons is the facility is so heavily dug in conventional bombing wouldn't work.

it would have to be some sort of nuclear strike to take it out.

Soldato
I think the issue isn't Iran having nuclear weapons per say, it's the entire middle east reacting and trying to create nuclear weapons. It's the India Pakistan situation all over again, if one major power in the middle east gets nuclear weapons they'll all start nuclear weapons programs, and then all it takes is a slight disagreement and there will be a nuclear exchange and we're all screwed.

We can't let Iran develop nuclear weapons, but to be honest by the time we or US start even thinking of bombing Iran the Israeli's will have probably flattened Iran.

Caporegime
Isreal already has nukes and a reliable delivery system, iran wouldn't dare touch them.

But one of the big reasons is the facility is so heavily dug in conventional bombing wouldn't work.

it would have to be some sort of nuclear strike to take it out.
And id say israel would not hesitate to launch a preemptive strike, iirc iraq had a nuclear plant at osirak (spelling may be incorrect) but israel attacked the facility before it was properly running and destroyed it, my wee brother has recently moved to israel, up in the golan heights, and he tells me in phone conversations that that part of israel is still on a war footing, much like north and south korea, except 50 times more volatile.

Last edited:
Caporegime
And id say israel would not hesitate to launch a preemptive strike, iirc iraq had a nuclear plant at osirak (spelling may be incorrect) but israel attacked the facility before it was properly running and destroyed it, my wee brother has recently moved to israel, up in the golan heights, and he tells me in phone conversations that that part of israel is still on a war footing, much like north and south korea, except 50 times more volatile.

isreal could destroy that site, just like the recent strike in syria but the facility (which tthey know about fully) can't be destroyed by the ordanence fighter bombers can deliver.

If they where going to attack it they would have already.

they mgiht do if amierca perfects the bunker busting nukes and shares the techthough, but it would still be icnredably unlikley.

Soldato
leave em be, its up to them what they develop etc. If all these other countries can have nukes (especially Israel), why not Iran?

Because they're lead by a nutcase who wants to wipe Isreal off the face of the earth:p

Lets me honest if it was Sweden who where trying to build nuclear weapons we probably wouldn't care.

Be interesting if we could have a poll

"Are Iran attempting to build nuclear weapons or just pursuing Nuclear power"
[1] "Nuclear weapons 4 sure!"
[2] "Nuclear power!"
[3] "I don't know - but I like cups of tea"

Caporegime
isreal could destroy that site, just like the recent strike in syria but the facility (which tthey know about fully) can't be destroyed by the ordanence fighter bombers can deliver.

If they where going to attack it they would have already.

they mgiht do if amierca perfects the bunker busting nukes and shares the techthough, but it would still be icnredably unlikley.
Id say mossad and certain elements of the israeli army could destroy that plant. or put production back years, you dont need brute force to destroy a factory, assasination of key personell (which the israelis are quite adept at) divert funds as britain did during the falklands to stop the argies getting more exocets, infiltration of the plant like theyve done in recent wars. the kgb,cia mi6 pride themselves on being great intelligence agencies, theyre insignifigant when it comes to mossad, they can draw intel from the jewish community world wide.

Back
Top Bottom