Bomb Iran?

Caporegime
Both america and britain prefer to have a strong israeli presence in the middle east, once again it comes down to oil/money, a large proportion of our oil comes from the middle east. we need a nation thats capable of maintaining supremacy in that part of the world (israel) who the western nations can back, financially/militarily, israel is the western countries security force in that region.

Permabanned
Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran,
Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran.
Bomb Iran, take my hand, Bomb Iran
You've got me rockin' and a'rollin'
Rockin' and a'reelin' Bomb Iran
I went to a dance
Looking for romance
Saw Bomb Iran so I thought I'd take a chance
With Bomb Iran, Bomb Iran
Tried Mary Lou,
Tried Peggy Sue,
Tried Freddie too
But I knew she wouldn't do
Like Bomb Iran, Bomb Iran
Bomb Iran, Bomb Iran...

Last edited:
Permabanned
Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran,
Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran.
Bomb Iran, take my hand, Bomb Iran
I went to a dance
Looking for romance
Saw Bomb Iran so I thought I'd take a chance
With Bomb Iran, Bomb Iran
Tried Mary Lou,
Tried Peggy Sue,
Tried Freddie too
But I knew she wouldn't do
Like Bomb Iran, Bomb Iran
Bomb Iran, Bomb Iran...

i have a strange urge to eat some small circular cheese

Soldato
The ultimate irony about Iran to me is that we invaded Iraq which never was a threat and wasted years on that conflict, not to mention money, resources and troops all the while antagonizing more Islamic fundamentalists whilst Iran has grown into an 'actual' threat and now there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it apart from negotiate and impose sanctions.

We went after non-existant WMD's in one area only to have the real possibility of actual WMD's crop up next door to it.

Associate
I say let 'em roll with it. Let everyone have The Bomb.

Eventually someone will use it, probably starting a chain reaction. Millions (billions?) will die but afterwards the survivors will look back and say "never again", a little bit like humanity did after WWI.....then WWII, The Great Depression and the global economic crisis.

Man of Honour
Let the US have a go at bombing it and watch them accidentally hit NK by mistake then go ahead and finish the job for them as we always do.

Lmao, yeh ok that will do it,

And now to the pentagon,

-Earlier today a B2 attacked instalations in Iran, due to slight atmospheric problems and gps system glictches due to solar flares the attack was around 4000 miles off target so was aborted,

-unconfirmed reports say nuclear instalations in North Korea were destroyed in an accidental detonation of the B2's weapons loadout as it was dumped over the Yellow sea to enable to aircraft to conserve fuel for a safe return to US base's on Diego Garcia.

After the first B2's systems faliure a 2nd B2 launched from a NATO base in an unconfirmed location rendered the nuclear instalations in Iran un-usable for the forseeable future.

Do you think it will work anyone?, I actually think there are a whole lot of very dim people who would believe that, :confused:.

Soldato
Iran is a decent well educated country, its the older hard line religious nuts that's the the problem, when the younger generation gain power, Iran could help stabilise the ME. Unless the US or Israel start bombing them, which will be a total disaster.

Soldato
Somewhere between B and C.

I don't support going in all guns blazing but I also don't support sitting on our hands either.

And I love the bandwagon in this thread.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
G) Mind our own ******* business and live and let live? Who the **** are we to dictate to anyone that they can or cannot have nuclear weapons?

We live on the planet and have a very big say on what other countries can and should do. The world is to small a place for a live and let live attitude.

Best solution would be a one off bombing of the plant, by cruise missile or similar.

Soldato
Either of these:

1. Tell Iran that we don't trust their nutjob leadership with nuclear weapons. And that if their nutjob leadership continues to develop it we take preventative measures. They say "so what" and carry on. We attack them, whether it's by conventional bombs or nuclear I don't mind.

2. Build weapons bigger than theirs. They'll know that the second they think of using their nuke we will jack them. Cold War etc.

At the end of the day their leadership is nuts and not to be trusted. Also of-course they will manage to build it, we've had them 60 years so are they 60 years behind us in evolution or something?

Back
Top Bottom