Borderlands

Soldato
What does cell shading do to performance? I've never ran a cell shaded game on my computer before, is it likely to bring it to it's knees? I have a 4850.

Soldato
What does cell shading do to performance? I've never ran a cell shaded game on my computer before, is it likely to bring it to it's knees? I have a 4850.

I should imagine itll do the opposite and run very well.

Also a bridgwater lad i live done Rhode lane:)

Soldato
And used to work at the Argos Warehouse. ;) I live on an Organic farm in between North Petherton and Goathurst, we have spoken before. :p

And awesome, glad to hear it. :cool:

Soldato
this game looks sooo much fun, and those Machinima.com vids hilarious !!

i think i'll pre-order this instead of Left4Dead2 it looks miles better, any news of a demo ?

Soldato
Had my eye on this for quite some time, will be buying depending on reviews.

And I love the cellshading, it's something I like to see in games. I still remember seeing the cellshading in Legend of Zelda: Windwaker and loving it.

Caporegime
http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/borderlands/news.html?sid=6232474&mode=previews

first preview of high-level play (everything till now has been near the start and before the abilities system had been finished).

apparently it contains some minor spoilers.

armed to the teeth with a high-powered sniper rifle, an incendiary submachine gun, and a flat-out ludicrous rocket launcher that just happened to have the ability to fire rockets that split into multiple shots with every pull of the trigger to deliver absurd amounts of damage in a single area.

Last edited:
Associate
Soldato
Graphics won't make this game I'm afraid, even if they used the original concept it wouldn't have mattered much. It needs to play better and better than hellgate london I hope ;)
Personally I like this new effect. Doesn't look like real cell shading, more boldblack cartoon outlinewith snazzy textures.

Associate
Just noticed that steam are selling a 4 pack of this which means could be had for just over £20......maybe setup a thread like the left 4 dead 2 four pack deal to get people in groups of 4 to buy...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom