Bought a G502 and a G915....opinion

UEX

UEX

Associate
Both are amazing. I dont think a big in depth review is needed you can get that on youtube.

Jesus the keyboard is beautiful. looks amazing feels better.

The mouse is amazing too. Id prefer more RGB now ive got the keyboard as its a bit vanilla.

I never thought id say it but worth 350 quid. Assuming you can afford that on a mouse an KB

Soldato
I've ordered the 915 tkl, and am tempted by the g pro wireless mouse. the only thing putting me off the mouse and making me second guess the keyboard order is the lack of usb c. Feels a bit dodgy to have such a new expensive peripheral have micro usb and i do worry that they will release a revision shortly with usb c which is going to annoy me.

Which switches did you go for on the keyboard? I was going to try tactile but they only had linear in stock so i've gone for that (currently have mx reds).

Soldato
G502 wirelesss?
You have the same setup as me and yeah it feels right. I love the mouse. It feels like an actual controller. I never have to press sprint, crouch or any contextual button now when I can just map it to the mouse.

I just need a 3080 now and my gaming setup is good to go for the next year

UEX

UEX

Associate
OP
I've ordered the 915 tkl, and am tempted by the g pro wireless mouse. the only thing putting me off the mouse and making me second guess the keyboard order is the lack of usb c. Feels a bit dodgy to have such a new expensive peripheral have micro usb and i do worry that they will release a revision shortly with usb c which is going to annoy me.

Which switches did you go for on the keyboard? I was going to try tactile but they only had linear in stock so i've gone for that (currently have mx reds).

Went with tactile but I have no reference for the others. They feel good and have a satisfying not too loud sound

G502 wirelesss?
You have the same setup as me and yeah it feels right. I love the mouse. It feels like an actual controller. I never have to press sprint, crouch or any contextual button now when I can just map it to the mouse.

I just need a 3080 now and my gaming setup is good to go for the next year

Yeah wireless 502, same, ive got eye on 3080 and an odyssey g9 to complete my setup

Soldato
Went with tactile but I have no reference for the others. They feel good and have a satisfying not too loud sound

Yeah wireless 502, same, ive got eye on 3080 and an odyssey g9 to complete my setup

I was between the G9 and a 77'' CX. Went for the 77'' CX as I had CRG9s in the past which had bad QA.. and that OLED goodness is just so sweet.

Soldato
Are you using the compatible mouse matt so you never need to recharge?

Always thought that was cool, pricey though.

I'm currently on the G502's little brother (the G402) and it's fantastic tbh, I'm not usually the type of person that sticks to one brand but when it comes to mice I always end up with Logitech. I've tried other companies stuff but never seem to be able to get away with it.

Permabanned
G502 is a great mouse.

Absolutely love TKL, but I haven't tried a G915 yet. TKL I guess are not so popular yet so their price tends to be disproportionately high but to me it's well worth it. Until you try TKL you don't realise how much the num pad on a standard keyboard is in the way of the mouse. I am interested in the new keycaps. The Romer-G I found just too weak. The clips tended to snap off during normal use so when you turned the keyboard upside down all the caps fell off, lol.

Back
Top Bottom