Bought an amp when drunk..

Associate
OP
I'm not sure why, but I did get it out but the amp still does not work. I can keep the power on but nothing comes through the speakers or headphone socket. I better start looking for a new amp now,

Caporegime
The plot thickens! I've found a screw in the headphone socket! Now I need to get that out, I reckon that could be tripping the power in the amp.

makeit.png

Sorry, it's a slow morning. Just raise a dispute with paypal and get a refund.

Associate
OP
So I'm not getting anywhere with this amp really. Seller is slow to reply to me.

Hi, I have received the amp set it up but once switched on the red lights only stay on for a couple of seconds then fade out. This happens with none of my equipment plugged into the amp, so the amp is at fault and not as described.
"THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THIS IS AFEW LITTLE SCRATCHES ON THE FRONT"
It doesn't work at all.
Obviously I would like a refund.
Looking forward to a response.

- aceface57

hi for 1 that amp worked perfectly i had it wired up to my stereo and the light was not fading you have just probley wired it up wrong if you want a refund post back the item and i will ive you back a refund hope to hear from you very soon

- giles-2009

I replied back with so how am I supposed to wire it up and also mentioned that there was a screw in the headphone socket. He still hasn't replied and that was a week ago.
So I'm just after a little bit of advise, I want to get a refund but would not feel confident about getting my money back and would it be reasonable for me to expect him to pay the postage fee's as I have received something that doesn't work and not as described?

Associate
So I'm not getting anywhere with this amp really. Seller is slow to reply to me.

Hi, I have received the amp set it up but once switched on the red lights only stay on for a couple of seconds then fade out. This happens with none of my equipment plugged into the amp, so the amp is at fault and not as described.
"THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THIS IS AFEW LITTLE SCRATCHES ON THE FRONT"
It doesn't work at all.
Obviously I would like a refund.
Looking forward to a response.

- aceface57

hi for 1 that amp worked perfectly i had it wired up to my stereo and the light was not fading you have just probley wired it up wrong if you want a refund post back the item and i will ive you back a refund hope to hear from you very soon

- giles-2009

I replied back with so how am I supposed to wire it up and also mentioned that there was a screw in the headphone socket. He still hasn't replied and that was a week ago.
So I'm just after a little bit of advise, I want to get a refund but would not feel confident about getting my money back and would it be reasonable for me to expect him to pay the postage fee's as I have received something that doesn't work and not as described?

I had this issue with something on ebay recently, paypal said i was eligable for a full refund if the item was returned ,but had to pay p&p.
Seeing as the p&p was almost as much as the item it really wasn't worth returning. It's really not a great system.

Back
Top Bottom