Boys with a hand down their pants, yeah, no!

Caporegime
I can kinda get the hands down the pants when sat around at home.

But surely it's impossible to hold them and walk without difficulty?

Caporegime
this sounds really hygienic what must these idiots think they look like.

If I ever see this I will inform the person when their balls finally drop they don't actually fall off and they don't need to worry about catching them

Permabanned
This habit is one of the reasons I never eat snacks from freebie open bowls on pub bars. I seem to remember a study of a bowl of nibbles under a microscope, and there were pubic hairs, lice, skin flakes and God knows what other added nutrients in the average serving, compared to zero in a new pack of goodies.

We were always given a clout round the head at school if we wandered around with our hands in our pockets. I now automatically do the Prince Charles, hands behind my back, when talking to someone and sometimes get mocked for it, but rather that than look like I am need of the professional services of a pox doctor ;)

Caporegime
this sounds really hygienic what must these idiots think they look like.

If I ever see this I will inform the person when their balls finally drop they don't actually fall off and they don't need to worry about catching them
Genuine lols here :D.

I haven’t seen any lads do that sort of thing where I live in London. But what I do see is teens walking around with their jeans half way down their asses.

I mean look I get it’s the whole fashion thing but really I don’t want to see your tiny whiteys when I’m walking behind you plebs.

Soldato
Bit weird that you'd walk around with hands down pants....

I sit at pc hands down trousers (Not actually on my junk) often and watching TV, it's warm between my boxers / trousers. But walk around like that? hell naw

Back
Top Bottom