Boys with a hand down their pants, yeah, no!

Caporegime
I might be wrong but I thought it stemmed from the US of A where gangs/chavs would hold guns out of direct sight (like a bank robber) as a threat?

Either way, it's disgusting and looks ridiculous.

Always assumed it was part or rap/gangsta culture, usually done by people wearing basketball shorts, so that would make sense.

It’s not a new thing, we used to take the **** out of a friend that did it a decade ago.

Soldato
See it all the time in Liverpool, they just ball jugglers trying to look hard.

As a poster said "I would not want to shake hands with them" Cheesy fingernails or a few pubic hairs on the hand. As most are meffs and shower about once a week tops. lol :D

Only time my hand goes down my pants is for a pee, even then I try to sit down most of the time.

Associate
This came from prison/detention centre culture, where prisoners would typically hide weapons in that area in order to avoid them being found during a rub down search

Soldato
Do you mean walking around like this:
SNNs39Q.jpg

No clue....very odd.
Never seen it in my area....

One thing I don't fully understand is, these are the types of dudes that wear this sort of clothing in the blazing hot summer. I see them wondering around with their hoods up, and in full hoody and joggers, and all I'm thinking is "how are they not sweating their **** off" :p

Back
Top Bottom