Bracket for LG C9 55"

Soldato
I've recently bought an LG C9 55" TV in the Black Friday deals. I now need to wall mount it in the alcove in the lounge so I can replace my horrible TV unit.

Can anyone recommend a good wall bracket which allows full adjustability (i.e comes out and pivots) which can also have a sound bar mounted on it?

Man of Honour
You may also want to consider that the VESA mounts for LG OLED TVs is not in the centre and actually in the bottom half of the TV.

I mention this because I bought a TV unit with a cantilever bracket and I had to modify it so the TV wasn't ridiculously high,, compared to a standard VESA mounted TV.

Soldato
Loads of cantilever brackets on amazon,. For soundbar these will do https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sound-Brac...ocphy=9045794&hvtargid=pla-564560422005&psc=1

You may also want to consider that the VESA mounts for LG OLED TVs is not in the centre and actually in the bottom half of the TV.

I mention this because I bought a TV unit with a cantilever bracket and I had to modify it so the TV wasn't ridiculously high,, compared to a standard VESA mounted TV.

I just mounted the bracket lower on the wall.

Associate
Got the same TV last month and went for Sanus, more specifically this one: https://www.sanus.com/en_US/products/mounts/bmf220/

I know it says up to 50" but it can comfortably take the weight of the C9. The only limitation will be slightly reduced angles when it comes to tilting and side to side. Considering it can swivel to 90 degrees with a 50" TV, it didn't matter for me.

I'd happily recommend them, they seem to be very well built and with the best instructions I've ever seen in a product. Only downside is being a 'single arm' is quite difficult to pull the TV out, especially since the C9 is so thin up top. If you will be moving it frequently I'd suggest a 'double arm' variant which is supposedly easier to move in and out.

Back
Top Bottom