Brand new PC BSOD when launching "some" games

Associate
Hello, first post here so i'm not sure if posting in the right place. Wondering if anyone can help me.

I just got a brand new pc from overclockers and i'm having problems with it. The computer works absolutely fine browsing and gaming apart from a few games (PUBG & Tibia). I'd say 7 out of 10 times I try to launch these games I get BSOD "Kernel Security Check Failure" (every time I get BSOD it's this error that comes up).

I've ran multiple scans and checked dump files. Theres BEDaisy.sys for some blue screens and ntoskrnl.exe for some other blue screens.

The only thing these two games have in common is Battleye protection which I think its connected to the BEdaisy.sys bsod? It's getting kinda frustrating knowing that i'll get bsod anytime I try to play those games...

Have all drivers up to date. Tried to reinstall windows, still bsod on those games. Non battleye games are absolutely fine so far. RAM scans were fine. Disk scans.. all fine.

CPU: ryzen 5 3600
gpu: powercolor vega 56
ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 3000mhz
psu: corsair 750w semi modular
ssd: 1tb WD

Thank you

Associate
OP
Man of Honour
Those threads probably have much more information and troubleshooting than we'd give you, but just out of curiosity, do you have any monitoring software loaded, like for the motherboard, temperatures, etc? From a quick googlage, it sounds like a bad interaction between the anti-cheat software and specific drivers/BIOS and anti-virus software. Doubt it's a fault with the PC.

Associate
OP
UPDATE:

Updated BIOS version to the latest (v3.5 7th november 2019).

Tried to open Tibia (one of the games that was causing bsods), no bsod this time. Tried to close it and open for 10 times in a row. It opened perfect, with no bsod, and that never happened until this bios update.

So, hopefully that was the main problem. I was sure it wasn't anything related to OCuk build/components, but had no clue about what to do here.

Thank you guys for your assistance ;) . Hopefully the problem is solved now.

Roth

Back
Top Bottom