Breakdown assistance quote

Soldato
So, to summarise, your objection to my post (and to Pentland's above) is that if someone who is staying with you in the household steals your car because they have access to your keys it does not cover them.

Otherwise, it covers anyone in the household (and outside), for the majority of households.

A statement doesn't need to cover 100% of scenarios to be correct, which mine doesn't, but it does cover the majority of households.

Except the person you were saying is wrong, is talking about every scenario and is pointing out many scenarios aren't covered. It's not uncommon for children in households to have cars. How are they covered? Or perhaps your elderly parents live with you? Or how about friends that live together? This describes millions of households, not edge cases.

Go read post #17 including the post you are quoting. I won't accept your revisionism.

No it doesn't. It says it covers any cars registered to me, anyone in my household, and any car I'm sat in. In any case, it is a joint account, and both our cars are registered to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom