Britain's Got Talent tonight!

Man of Honour
I never miss any of them - Pop Idol, American Idol, X- Factor, Britain's Got talent - always good for a laugh.

They're down to the last 8 in American Idol and it just goes to show what goes through contestants minds.
There's this black girl with an excellent voice but she got up this week and as soon as she started I thought - 'what are you doing?'
About 30 seconds later it pans to the judges who all have the same look on their faces as me - the girl is doing an exact copy of Tina Turner with all of her actions.
She must have thought it would be a great idea in a show where they want you to try and be individual (but still end up being like somebody else).

Associate
I will be as the woman from the next village along is in it, she wants to be just like 'Elaine Paige'. Her nickname is Sambo.

OcUK Staff
I could have been on it this year, but rejected them because of my university getting in the way! May be on it next year though as they have me on their books! :)

Associate
Britain's Got Talent

Well another year is here and we have already had a Paul Potts look alike (albeit a woman), ugly as sin but a somewhat decent voice, brought tears to Amanda's eyes, surprised the audience, the works...

Who's watching?

Back
Top Bottom