Britain's Got Talent tonight!

Caporegime
LOL. This place is hilarious. You can't wear fake tan - that makes you gay but look at how many of you are squeamish at a pair of ****. Verdict = forum is full of immature geeks.

Associate
LOL. This place is hilarious. You can't wear fake tan - that makes you gay but look at how many of you are squeamish at a pair of ****. Verdict = forum is full of immature geeks.

Door is that way >>

Try not to let it smack you in the arse on the way out :p

The Greeks cracked me up, I cringe at some of the 'acts' though. I can't help thinking to myself 'Why do their families let some of these people out to embarrass themselves ' :eek:

Looking forward to next week :p :D

Soldato
I couldn't stop laughing through the Ferrero Rochet world record attempt. Although, is it people as easy as they think? Like eating crackers without butter. must have cost him a bomb load to practice that.

Soldato
it feels like the standard this year is much higher, and its only week one

Stavros flattly, Susan Boyle and Flawless

all superb.....

great entertainment.

Man of Honour
As a fellow American Idol addict I'd be interested in your thoughts on this years contestants.

In my opinion Ricky Braddy was robbed when they didn't put him through in the wild card round.

I had to You Tube him because I can never remember names.
I think the only ones who have put a great performance in every week have been the very young girl and the black girl but what went through her mind this week was awful.
'Ooh, I know what will impress the judges, a perfect copy of Tina Turner' - NOT.

I also think Simon Cowell's hearing is going because this is the first series when I've actually disagreed with him quite a lot.
I will hear a near perfect performance and he'll sit there slating it or vice versa.
A good one was last night with the family of five, if you listen back the young lad was completely out when others were singing and he wasn't that good when he took the lead vocal. Cowell said he was wonderful!

Like most people what I love about these shows are the ones that are completely useless but I don't like it when they take the pee out of people who are obviously learning disabled.
I like the ones (like me & you) who have been touring and gigging for many years and think they're amazing only to get shot down by the panel and then argue about it -
Me - 'But I've been doing this since 1970'
Panel - 'Maybe, but you're still crap'.
Me - 'But I've got cd's out'
Panel - 'How many did your last one sell?'
Me - '54'
Panel - 'Yeah, cause you're crap'.

Soldato
I enjoy watching the early stages to see the weird and wacky entrants.

Flawless were fantastic and the greek father & son dance was hilarious, didn't expect that!

The other talent that stood out was the guy juggling and eating the three apples. One neat party trick.

Caporegime
Flawless were absolutely mind-blowing... I was on the edge of my seat watching their dance! That Gene kelly guy was one big "WTF"... he went into some kind of trance or something when he was doing that swaying dance crap... i'm sure he was on some form of narcotic. And also that old fat women who iused to be a disco world champ... arrgh! :D

Back
Top Bottom