Poll: British Grand Prix 2020, Silverstone - Race 4/?

Rate the 2020 British Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I’m never seen flat spotting tyres result in that much delaminating/bits flying off. When it stopped in the pits they looked really layered. :eek: (Alfa after flatspotting it’s tyres in practice) Hopefully it was just the bit of off track tarmac he went over rather than an issue with the tyres and the hot weather/track today.

Soldato
I’m never seen flat spotting tyres result in that much delaminating/bits flying off. When it stopped in the pits they looked really layered. :eek: (Alfa after flatspotting it’s tyres in practice) Hopefully it was just the bit of off track tarmac he went over rather than an issue with the tyres and the hot weather/track today.
Can't believe how stupidly fast he drove it back to the pits, if the car sustained any damage then it's 100% his fault.

Man of Honour
Hulk with a numb buttcheek.

It's certainly good that he fits in the car, just a few tweaks needed hopefully. Normal stuff that would have been dealt with in winter testing.

Soldato
110208825_569891877017367_2798693720502191242_n.png

Caporegime
Entirely possible, but it's always him having the issues.

Apart from binning it on the way to the grid last race...

He's a mile off MV in pace and does not deserve that seat. I'm not saying he's not a nice guy, he clearly is, but he's just not good enough.

I tend to agree. I wonder how Gasly would have performed if Red Bull had been as supportive to him as they are to Albon. I think RB's problem is that they're lacking any obvious to replace him with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom