Poll: British Grand Prix 2020, Silverstone - Race 4/?

Rate the 2020 British Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Hulk to do PR for RP today, no announcement of who will race Sunday but it’s got to be Hulk. Perez needs ten days isolation AND a negative test result which I find it unlikely he will get.

Caporegime
According to this: http://www.onestopstrategy.com/article/35783-Hulkenberg+to+replace+Perez+again+this+weekend.html hulkenburg will replace Perez again this weekend. I also just read that Perez had finished quarantine - not 100% sure either way..
Read on Twitter it’s pending Sergio’s clear test result which should be available later this afternoon or early tomorrow. If he still tests positive then Hulk will be in. Negative it’ll be Sergio. A real, real shame for Nico. A decent car for the first time in years and they don’t even get to the grid for him. They may need to get Nico to do first practice if the test is late or inconclusive though.

Associate
I think the FIA should be a little more cautious than the UK government, and suggest Perez stays away this week also. If I were a driver, I wouldn't want someone who tested postive last week coming back this quickly.

Soldato
I think the FIA should be a little more cautious than the UK government, and suggest Perez stays away this week also. If I were a driver, I wouldn't want someone who tested postive last week coming back this quickly.

I haven't been following COVID for the past month, but the last I remember reading was that they weren't even sure if people that are asymptomatic could spread it. So if he had a negative test or two or three, then what would be the issue?

Caporegime
False negatives are a thing.

So are false positives, there is also the chance he never had it at all.

I am a firm believer of having four or five tests over a two or three day period, and only if all of them return positive do you then isolate.

Associate
So are false positives, there is also the chance he never had it at all.

I am a firm believer of having four or five tests over a two or three day period, and only if all of them return positive do you then isolate.

He had 2 tests. Why on Wednesday was PHE saying 7 day quarantine then Thursday it was 10. I would always in this situation err on the side of caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom