1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Broken Context Menu on All Programs menu

Discussion in 'Windows & Other Software' started by Andy C, 28 Feb 2006.

1. Andy C

Wise Guy

Hi Guys,

I've just done a clean install using an nlite 1.0 RC6i modified iso and I am having problems with the context menu when right-clicking on folders in the All Programs menu.

If I go Start -> All Programs and then right-click on, for example, 'Games' I get the usual options being Open, Explore, Delete, Rename, Sort by Name & Properties. However if I choose Explore a 'Move items' dialog box opens up so I click Cancel and a second 'Move items' box pops up. Finally after clicking Cancel on this second window the Explore window opens.

I have used the same iso with previous versions of nlite and never had this issue until using RC6i. I even tried created a new iso and doing another clean install, but I still had the same issue.

Does anyone have any ideas, or a fix so that I don't have to re-install again?

Cheers!

Andy.

2. SentineL-X

Hitman

I have the same problem, havnt found a fix yet :|

3. bledd

Don

i've got this too, i'll try a new install using the newest alpha build, if its still a problem, i'll tell nuhi!