Broken, Unbeatable Games

Associate

Pretty sure there are others, some mentioned in the comments on the YT page but EA's statement to their customers, even in 2006 shows how awful they really are :D

Would love to hear about any others that people may know about :)

Associate
First Samurai on the Amiga......I bought it at a trade show (even got the box autographed by the game creators there), and it was a 2-disk set....it even said disk 1/2 and disk 2/2 on them......beat all the levels until the final boss battle, only to be greeted with the message "Please insert disk 3".

Soldato
Lemmings on the Gameboy. Wasted hours upon hours when I was about 11 trying to get through Mayhem level 4. It was bugged such that the lemmings would fall through a solid platform on a spider web type section and fall to their deaths.

Having recently checked this out, it was limited to the PAL release. I also recently checked out magazine reviews from the time, none of which mentioned this quite important piece of information to their customers. Dicks.

Jet Set Willy on the C64 was another. You jumped further in one direction (right vs left) than the other, meaning one or two rooms were impossible.

Back
Top Bottom