Budget LCD TV

Soldato
so the LE26R41B or LE26R41BD is one of the best budget hdtv that you can buy? Is it the best samsung, even one of the best hdtvs? And it has everything to do with hdtv ie hdcp etc. Also, is the quality and colours good for a hdtv aswell? Also, will it work with my computer?
Thanks

Soldato
Yep the LE26/32 is a nice TV. Has HDMI is fully HD compatible 480p/720p/1080i. It is the best budget tv, sammy have released newer models but you pay for them.

To get your 20% off your first order just add the item to your basket and click on checkout. Choose one time payment, then put your details in including card number. The DREP code should already show under your order but if it doesnt put the code into the first box. When you have put all your details in the 20% will be deducted right there and then. When youve seen that it has been deducted click on submit order.

Soldato
I should get the idtv one right as its the same price but comes with freeview and a digital tuner?
and it will work with my computer right
and if i want to use hd, do i have to have a hd card ie one of the 7900's
cheers

Caporegime
am in same situation needign a cheap HDTV my original accoutn got investigated and frozen and subsequently deleted with freema cos my sister had an account reg;ed at this address. she has since cancelled and now i can create my own account

but the NON digital is IN stock,a nd the IDTV is Out of stock for 10+ days.. what to do!!

Soldato
salami1212 said:
I should get the idtv one right as its the same price but comes with freeview and a digital tuner?
cheers

bump

Permabanned
OP
salami1212 said:

I don't see why not. Personally i'll probably get the non IDTV model as it's available immediately and I already have Telewest and a Freeview box.

Yep

cheers

If you want to watch HDCP content then yes. Although non HDCP protected content will work from any card.

Back
Top Bottom