Build a bridge and get over it

Associate
Luke284 said:
has anyone done new 13 properly? ie not putting links to the ground where there isnt a fixing point!
|Ric| said:
Are you sure you are meant to be able to do them "properly"?

Hmmm after much brain ache I managed to do level 13 properly, so I guess you can do them all properly... You might struggle to copy it though...

Caporegime
D_Brasted said:
Hmmm after much brain ache I managed to do level 13 properly, so I guess you can do them all properly... You might struggle to copy it though...

Bloody hell, That will take ages to copy lol. It's symetrical isn't it?

Soldato
Yea arches are usually built with gravity causing compression rather then risking the reverse.

Looks impressive, I dont remember getting this far in the game or maybe these are new maps or ways of doing it. I think I stuck to a more boring grid like structure

Associate
Yes, it is symmetrical.

I tried it the other way (with the arch going upwards) but I could barely make an arch strong enough to sustain even just the weight of the bridge. The train collapsed the bridge despite me using the full 50k money. I think the water takes some of the weight of the bridge, so making it strong enough to hold the train.

Soldato
Amp34 said:
I got 490,000 but cannot get any higher! :(

bridgeguide2nc8.jpg

bridgeguide1fx0.jpg

;)

Associate
D_Brasted said:

snip

Wow, I wouldn't have the patience to make that :p

Caporegime
messiah khan said:

Tut tut, cheater! :p

My 490,000 was with only the prescribed joining points. :)

(although it has to be said when I started playing with extra points I couldnt get much higher. :o )

Well done though. :)

Back
Top Bottom