Build a bridge and get over it

Associate
Old level 11
oldlevel11ow2.gif

Soldato
Kerplunk said:
Hang about, I just spent the best part of all day doing this, Just rebooted and its all been wiped!!??!!?

Wtf!!! :mad:

Go and mess around with the .ini file, in program files/pontifex or wherever it keeps the saved games, so you can start from the level you where previously.

Soldato
I can't do level 3 new. Are there specific arrangements which are stronger because it seems like pot luck at the moment. I know triangles are the strongest shape but they seem to do nothing. :(

Soldato
almost completed the old ones, so had a go at the new ones, i'm stuck on lvl 6 new, the one where you have to make the train go UP twice, now ive managed the 1st bit, but no matter how hard i try i cannot get the train to go up hill a second time :(, anyone lend a hand? or a bridge :p

edit: it seems to be very hit and miss which line the train actually follows, wish there was a tool to choose the line :( :(

Last edited:
Permabanned
Hum, I am on level 8, it tests ok and the train gets across. It says "Next Level", which I click, but I'm not left with an option for level 9 on the screen I get to???? Weird.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
silversurfer said:
Excellent game this, they should give it to kids in physics as well

Theres a version that is full 3D complete with train :D

Dont just sit there and say things like that :eek:

Give me a link or 2!!!!` :cool:

Back
Top Bottom