Buying a sub

Associate
Hi,

I have a Vauxhall Corsa ecoFLEX SRi 1.4, and i'm looking to fit a sub, I have an amp that I've been given as a gift (KAC-7252) and so I'm just looking for the sub.

My budget is around £150 - £200. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Soldato
︎◆︎♌︎⬥︎□︎□︎♐♏︎❒︎⬧︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ⬧︎◻︎♏♋︎&︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎ ♎♏♎♓♍♋︎⧫︎♏♎︎ ⬧︎□︎●︎♏︎●︎⍓︎ ⧫︎□︎ ❒︎♏︎◻︎❒︎□︎♎︎◆︎♍♓︎■︎♑︎ ●︎□︎⬥︎ ♐︎❒︎♏︎❑︎◆︎♏︎■︎♍♓♏︎⬧︎. ☠︎□︎ ❍︎♋︎⧫︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ ⬥︎♒♋︎⧫︎ &︎♓︎■︎♎︎ □︎♐︎ ❍︎◆︎⬧︎♓♍︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ●︎♓︎&︎♏︎︎ □︎❒︎ ♒︎□︎⬥︎ ⬧︎□︎♐︎⧫︎●︎⍓︎ □︎❒︎ ●︎□︎◆︎♎︎●︎⍓︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ●︎♓︎&︎♏︎ ⧫︎□︎ ●︎♓︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎■︎︎ ♋︎ ❑︎◆︎♋︎●︎♓︎⧫︎⍓︎ ⬧︎◆︎♌♍♋︎■︎ ❒︎♏♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♓︎❍︎◻︎❒︎□︎❖︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ □︎❖︎♏︎❒︎♋︎●︎●︎ ●︎♓︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎■︎♓︎■︎♑♏︎⌧︎◻︎♏︎❒︎♓♏︎■︎♍♏︎. ︎♋︎❒︎ ⬧︎◻︎♏♋︎&︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ⬧︎❍︎♋︎●︎●︎︎ ⬧︎□︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎⍓︎ ♒♋︎❖︎♏︎ ⧫︎❒︎□︎◆︎♌︎●︎♏︎ ◻︎❒︎□︎♎︎◆︎♍♓︎■︎♑♏︎■︎□︎◆︎♑♒︎ ●︎□︎⬥︎︎♐︎❒︎♏︎❑︎◆︎♏︎■︎♍︎⍓︎ ⬧︎□︎◆︎■︎♎︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♑♓︎❖︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ❍︎◆︎⬧︎♓♍︎ ❒︎♏♋︎●︎♓︎⬧︎❍︎ ♋︎■︎♎♎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♒︎. ✌︎ ⬧︎◆︎♌︎⬥︎□︎□︎♐♏︎❒︎ ♍♋︎■︎ ❍︎♋︎&︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒♏♎♓♐♐♏︎❒︎♏︎■︎♍♏♌♏︎⧫︎⬥︎♏♏︎■︎ ♋♑︎□︎□︎♎︎︎⬧︎□︎◆︎■︎♎♓︎■︎♑♋︎■︎♎♋♑︎❒︎♏♋︎⧫︎︎⬧︎□︎◆︎■︎♎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⬧︎⍓︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❍︎.

Who can forget Wingdings?

Don
Your best bet is to build an enclosure that will fit tidily in a space somewhere. Off-the-shelf subs will just bounce around in the boot. You'll save yourself some cash that way too. I'm a fan of Hertz items. They are well built and handle the power nicely. JL are decent for not much cash too.
Building an enclosure is dead easy. You just need some MDF (2") that you will cut to size. If you need to built in to a section at the side of your boot then make the back of the enclosure from fibreglass. You can shape it to the area you want to fill that way. I did this with the S2000 and managed to get 2 x 10" subs in a sealed enclosure where the tools go.

Back
Top Bottom